12/30/2016

Nude More.

Once I started going nude more, I found I started being way more productive. Since I was nude, I didn’t have to worry about getting my clothes dirty or changing into “work clothes.” Real Nudists spend all the time they can be nude.
 
I also found that being nude made me plan out my work so I could reduce potential injury. No rush, no going off half-cocked. It was wonderful having everything laid out and ready to go.

Once I got started, working nude felt great. No clothes to get caught on stuff, nothing to cling to my body if I got sweaty, and best of all, nothing to wash afterward (a great time saver!).

It also helped normalize and positively reinforce nudity with the people I live with. How can they complain or worry about my being nude when I’m improving everyone’s living condition?

Once I was done with one job I found I wanted to stay nude and try other things. Now my first thought when planning a job is to see if I can do it nude. Unless it’s imperative, if I can’t be nude, I won’t start it. As the real nudists, I believe that all of us want to spend more time in the nude.

I’ve been amazed with what I’ve discovered I can do free of clothing, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment